• Basis Weight: 24 lb.
• Caliper: 4.0 mil
• Brightness: 98%
• Opacity: 92%
• Smoothness: 50
• pH: Acid Free
• ECF: (Elemental chlorine free)
• Premium grade, opaque bond with bright white, high contrast surface.
• Monochrome and inkjet highlight colors.
• Sharp line quality, consistent solid fills and excellent character formation.
• Performs well in most inkjet printers.
• Crisp, clear, easy-to-read prints.
• Acid free for increased print life.
Recommended Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
• Temperature: 55-90 °F (20-50 °C)
• Relative Humidity: 30-70%
• Shelf life: 2 years with proper conditions.
• Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use.
Environmental, Health, and Safety
• No Material Safety Data Sheet required.
• Waste not suited for recycling.
This product is highly recommended for final plots or as a master for plain paper copying.
86900 is recommended for use in many monochrome and color printers.
• Outside of the roll is side to be printed.
• Sheets – Side opposite the label is side to be printed.
• Print in a dust and dirt free environment 60-85 °F (10-35 °C), 30-70% R.H.
• Repack opened rolls when not in use.
• Check and clean cartridge prior to printing.