• Basis Weight: 20 lb.
• Caliper: 4.0 mil
• Brightness: 92%
• Opacity: 89%
• Whiteness: 145 CIE
• Smoothness: 160
• Acid Free, Elemental Chlorine Free
• Economical general purpose bond
• Monochrome dye-based printing
capability and spot color
• Smooth surface for optimum
• Plain paper copy original
• Fast dry time
• Lower production costs
• Good contrast for easy readability
Recommended Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
• Temperature: 55-90 °F (20-50 °C)
• Relative Humidity: 30-70%
• Shelf life: 2 years with proper conditions.
• Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use.
Environmental, Health, and Safety
• No Material Safety Data Sheet required.
• Waste not suited for recycling.
• This product is designed for monochrome CAD applications and plain paper copy originals. Can also be used on large format digital plotters. Printer Compatibility 86500 is recommended for use in many monochrome and color printers.
• Outside of the roll is side to be printed.
• Print in a dust and dirt free environment 60-85 °F (10-35 °C), 30-70% R.H.
• Repack opened rolls when not in use.
• Check and clean cartridge prior to printing.