• Basis Weight: 20 lb.
• Brightness: 92%
• Opacity: 89%
• Whiteness: 145 CIE
• Smoothness: 160
• Acid Free, Elemental Chlorine Free
• Improved whiteness
• Improved print contrast
• Excellent toner adhesion
• Excellent copy quality
• Environmentally friendly
• Exhibits good performance in all xerographic equipment
Recommended Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
• Temperature: 55-90 °F (20-50 °C)
• Relative Humidity: 30-70%
• Shelf life: 2 years with proper storage.
• Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use.
Environmental, Health, and Safety
• No Material Safety Data Sheet required.
• Waste not suited for recycling.
Wide format engineering and architectural plans, prints, diagrams and charts. Can be used on large format digital and analog printers, plotters, and copiers for copying.
45111 is recommended for use in radiant fusing printing equipment, PlotWave printers, and Copy Press technology, including the TDS Series printers and other xerographic equipment.
• Outside of the roll is side to be printed.
• Print in a dust and dirt-free environment.
• 55-90 °F (10-35 °C), 20-90% R.H.