• Basis Weight – 90 gsm/24 lb
• Caliper – 5.0 mil nominal
• Whiteness – 105
• Opacity – 94%
• Brightness – 94%
• Acid Free
* Target Values
• Bright white for great contrast
• Fast drying
• Optimal color gamut
• Easy lamination
Recommended Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
• Store in clean, dry area away from direct sunlight
• Temperature 68°-77°F. (20°-25°C). Relative Humidity 30-70%.
• Repack opened rolls when not in use
• Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use.
Environmental, Health & Safety
• No Material Safety Data Sheet required.
• Waste is suitable for recycling.
• Low cost alternative for CAD and GIS mapping
• Display graphics signage
• 3D modeling and rendering in CAD applications
Océ PM24 is recommended for use with dye and pigment inks in most of today’s inkjet printers. For a complete compatibility chart on our website go to: www.csa.canon.com
Océ PM24 can be overlaminated with both thermal (max. 185°F.) and pressure sensitive laminates. Make sure that prints are completely dry prior to laminating. Cold pressure-sensitive adhesives are recommended for mounting.
This information is presented as a general guide and is not a performance guarantee. The user should independently determine prior to use the suitability of the material for the specific purpose.