• Basis Weight – 132 gsm/35 lb
• Caliper – 7.0 mil nominal
• Whiteness – 118
• Opacity – 98%
• Brightness – 96%
• Acid Free
* Target Values
• Bright white for great contrast
• Fast drying
• Optimal color gamut
• Easy lamination
Recommended Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
• Store in clean, dry area away from direct sunlight
• Temperature 68°-77°F. (20°-25°C). Relative Humidity 30-70%.
• Repack opened rolls when not in use
• Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use.
Environmental, Health & Safety
• No Material Safety Data Sheet required.
• Waste is suitable for recycling.
• CAD and GIS mapping
• Display graphics signage
Océ PM35 is recommended for use with dye and pigment inks in most of today’s inkjet printers.
Océ PM35 can be overlaminated with both thermal (max. 185°F.) and pressure sensitive laminates. Make sure that prints are completely dry prior to laminating. Cold pressure-sensitive adhesives are recommended for mounting.
This information is presented as a general guide and is not a performance guarantee. The user should independently determine prior to use the suitability of the material for the specific purpose.